Effective date: October 1, 2023
Information Collection And Use
We collect various types of data for diverse purposes to enhance and provide our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may request specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also gather information concerning how the Service is accessed and utilized (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may encompass information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visits, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We employ cookies and comparable tracking technologies to monitor activity on our Service and store specific information. Cookies constitute files containing a small quantity of data, including an anonymous unique identifier. They are transmitted to your browser from a website and retained on your device. In addition to cookies, we use beacons, tags, and scripts to gather and track information, ultimately enhancing and analyzing our Service. You have the option to instruct your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being transmitted. However, declining cookies may limit your access to certain portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We utilize Session Cookies for operational purposes.
- Preference Cookies. Preference Cookies help us remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Security Cookies are employed for security reasons.
Use of Data
American Paws Club leverages the collected data for diverse purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To enable you to engage in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To offer customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable insights for Service improvement
- To monitor Service usage
- To identify, prevent, and resolve technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
American Paws Club may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, deeming such action necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To safeguard and defend the rights or property of American Paws Club
- To prevent or investigate potential misconduct associated with the Service
- To ensure the personal safety of Service users or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We prioritize the security of your data; however, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. While we endeavor to employ commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may enlist the services of third-party entities and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are engaged to deliver the Service on our behalf, furnish Service-related services, or aid in analyzing how our Service is employed. These third parties are granted access to your Personal Data solely to execute these tasks on our behalf and are bound not to disclose or utilize it for any other objectives.
We may employ third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to monitor and assess our Service’s utilization. This data is shared with other Google services, and Google may employ it to customize and contextualize ads within its advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service is not designed for individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly gather personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that